Monday, February 17, 2014

Grilled Lamb Chops With Garlic & Parsley

Bonjour!!

...and Happy Washington's Birthday!!!

One of my favorite meats is Lamb.  If it is your first time cooking lamb I would suggest using rosemary because it is one spice that truly draws out the flavor of the lamb. In this recipe I used the simplicity of garlic and parsley. It is a very quick and easy way to have a great meal without making it too complicated and time consuming.

RECIPE
7 Lamb Chops
2-3 gloves of garlic
Handful of parsley
Salt
Olive oil

Chop the parsley and the garlic. Heat a grill pan over high heat with some olive oil until almost smoking, add the chops (with the parsley and garlic)  and sear for about 2 minutes. Flip the chops over and cook for another 3 minutes for medium-rare and 3 1/2 minutes for medium.

For garnished... I made some homemade French fries. I used a very small potato.



©2014 The Pink Macaroon. All rights reserved.

xoxo
Natalia


No comments:

Post a Comment