Saturday, January 4, 2014

Running season has arrived

I am back to being a novice runner. Last year I run the first half of The San Francisco Marathon, and the experience changed me. Since then, I have been running on and off, but now it is time to seriously tie my running shoes once again, and taste the pavement (not literally, of course). 

My race schedule is ready to go:

5k  - Sunday 9 Feb 2014 - Davis Stampede
7miles  - Saturday 8 Mar 2014 - The Lucky Run
10k - Sunday 30 Mar 2014 - Girls on the Go
10 miles - Sunday 27 April 2014 - Capital City Classic
13.1 miles - Sunday 8 June 2012 - Women's Fitness Festival

It is time to log my miles, improve my PR and do something exhilarating.

Motivation is what gets you started Habit is what keeps you going


Natalia

©2014 The Pink Macaroon. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment